SHOPPING CARTS ON OUR WEBSITE
- You may leave items in your shopping cart indefinitely if you are logged into your account, BUT, prices are subject to change based on promotional sales and/or standard price changes by Glass Sorbet. The pricing of items in your saved shopping cart is subject to change at any time.
- All custom order sales are final from the time of order! This includes custom images, eyewear, kilns, cut glass, etc. Once a custom order is placed we will not refund or cancel the order due to any circumstance.
- We try to make sure that the weight on any of our products is correct so that the shopping cart will show you an accurate shipping and insurance amount. However, shipping and insurance on this site are only estimates.
- We primarily ship USPS and Fed Ex. Shipping prices on our site are estimates only. Please use our comments box on your order to let us know if you are concerned with your shipping charges changing. We will do our best to make sure you are contacted about these changes if you request this. We will always refund for overages in shipping.
- All orders over $100 will be insured at $0.70 per $100.00 value. All of the prices listed on this website are subject to change without notice.
- Purchases of Kilns or Oxygen Concentrators are shipped directly from the Manufacturer. Shipping Costs are estimates by the Manufacturer and are subject to change. We will make every effort to keep up to date information on estimated shipping of these items.
We have many International customers, so we would be happy to have you order with us!! Due to the additional time it takes to complete customs documents and communicate your shipping quote, we now charge a $15 processing fee for every International order. We cannot give an exact shipping estimate to your country until your order is placed. Shipping estimates are all based on the size or weight of the package. When we receive your order, we calculate the cost of (formerly called Global Express) shipping with Insurance and e-mail you the quote. We recommend Express Mail International.
In our experience, Priority Mail International is sometimes the only shipping method available for certain sizes & weight of packages to certain countries. It is usually less expensive than Express Mail International. Please be advised of delays & custom regulations in your country when using Priority Mail International AND Express Mail International. We cannot be responsible for customs charges or delays for International shipments once in your country.
When we receive your order, we will pull the order, pack your items securely, and weigh the box. We then e-mail the total merchandise cost and the cost of Express Mail International, including insurance, if available. When you authorize us to ship, we then complete your billing and send your order right out. If you would like your order to be processed as quickly as possible, please select the Next to Last Box in the list of shipping options just below the shopping cart (see the example below) OR type "I do not need shipping quote" or "I authorize the Express Mail Int'l shipping" in a note in the "Special Instruction or Comments" box, which will appear at the end of the ordering process.
If your package is sent via Express Mail International, we will assist you if tracking is necessary. We are not responsible for damages or replacement if uninsured packages are lost or stolen in transit to International destinations.
Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico: We generally use Priority mail for Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico. We charge actual shipping charges. Please expect that there may be a slightly greater ship charge if you live in one of these locations.
This shipping policy is subject to change or revision at any time.