GLASS SORBET'S RETURN/REFUND POLICY
- Your complete satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.
If an error was made on our part, you must notify us of an error within 48 hrs. of receipt of your package. If an exchange of an incorrectly sent item is not possible, a 25% restocking fee may be applied.
Our helpful staff is happy to assist you by describing tools and their use, selecting glass rod or explaining the use of products we sell. We specialize in individual attention! Please read descriptions carefully before you purchase. Glass rod of any type is not eligible for return, but if we make a mistake, we will fix the problem ASAP!
If you wish to return an item, please follow the steps below:
- First call us at 888-554-2323 for a Credit Order number.
- Then, pack your order so that they arrive undamaged.
- You must include the return number, a copy of the original invoice and a short explanation of why you are returning the items.
- It is important to insure all returns.
- Returns more than 14 days past the date of the invoice may be denied. Please follow all the above procedures or your return or a store credit may be delayed or denied.
- If we have not received your return within 14 days of the date of the credit order it will be cancelled and you will not be credited.
- All returned merchandise is subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All damages must be reported to Glass Sorbet within 24 hours of receipt. The customer must keep all of the shipping cartons for the shipping company to inspect for at least 20 days. Failure to hold on to the shipping cartons will result in a denied claim. Pictures of the shipping cartons, inside and out, and the damaged items help to resolve the claim in a timely manner and can be emailed to email@example.com. Glass Sorbet will replace damaged items or credit the customer’s account for the damaged product after the claim has been resolved.